Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday 6 January 2012

ili n zam's wedding (groom side)

Hi! today i'm gonna share photos during ili n zam's reception on the groom side. me n my fam were there to celebrate their big day. tahniah again ili n zam :)


nice clouds :)

zam's crib at semenyih

with amy and his cuty son emran :)





i heart the hand bouquet :)


akem, me, acah, nadia n asyu




the groom's cousins. nice outfit ;)








comel pulak gamba ni. lol. we were heading to putrajaya with the pengantins for outdoor fotoshoot. ili didnt take outdoor photooshoot in her wedding package. no problemo, my hubby n asyu are ready to take the outdoor fotoshoot for free!! yeay!

that's my falsie. lol

amboi sukenye pengantin ! untuk gamba2 yg umpphh hasil tangkapan my hubby, i'll let u noe where to find  in my future entry. :)

me n acah as crew je.. huhuhu

hubs n asyu in action. i wasnt selected to assist them. poor me. lol. so i just sit n take photo of the photogs instead. hehe

it was almost dusk but the photogs were more eager to capture the sunset moments. beautiful!
again ili n zam, i'm so happy for you guys, i pray u'll be live happily ever after. ameen :)
love ~ izyan al-za'im

2 comments:

ZSqueenbee said...

yannnnnnn....muke gedikzz je dgn misaiiii...


yg bju biru tu cam muke yan laa...

izyan al-za'im said...

hahaha gedik habes da tu . :p
baju biru tu my adik, mmg la same. hehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...