Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday 14 December 2011

now open to public!! ;)

bismillahirrahmaanirrahim...in the name of Allah the most gracious, the most merciful. berdebar sebenarnye nih. hehe poyo giler. actually, once upon a time, i used to publicized my blog until one time i thought 'x manis' to expose my blog to readers as my blog was about the story of me n my fiance. pictures together n so on. it's been a very long while i keep this blog private to myself n my close friends only.

But today after hubs himself allowing me to just open my blog's door to public, so i decided just to do it. yaeah, we're married yow. so, nothing to hide anymore. Not to gather as many followers as this blog can do, but just to share my life journey here. everyone can read it. not to brag anything i went through or whatsoeva, i have nothing to brag about i just have a great family n friends. to new readers, i dont force you to read or like this blog but this is a journal of mine to be shared if there is any. huhu so, this is my journey, IZYAN AL-ZA'IM'S JOURNEY.......

love ~ izyan al-za'im

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...