Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday 21 March 2011

I LOVE U HUSNI AL-ZA'IM....

Something freaky happened to our relationship. but i belief every clouds has a silver lining. i know it was just a test to me n him. Now, i feel so relieved n time 2 forget everything. close the book n move on to our new chapter of life. im getting married in 20 days time. everything seems so smooth n i feel blessed.

To Husni Al-Za'im Bin Abu Hassan, you are a gift to me. Every1 makes mistakes n so do I & U. lets forgive n forget n lets cherish our love. No one is ever sweeter than u r. Im grateful to know n love you. Just learn a lesson from the past n surely we'll become a better person n the best man in my heart.

I have forgotten all the tough n hard times. All i know n what i can say is thank you for being such a great my-husband-to-be. No one could replace you and i will love you eternally.....

my sorrow was paid. got this from him. hehe. such a sweet hubby-2-b ;)

Thanks baby, U always find ways to win my heart. Thanks 4 always be there for me. InsyaAllah no more obstacles after this coz we r meant for each other. I love u!
love ~ izyan al-za'im

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...