Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday 23 July 2010

MY BRAND NEW BACKGROUND!

YEAH!!! after a looooong n tiiiiiiring search. i finally chose dis 1 from i love my blog makeover as the cutest blog on the block has stopped its service to me. (sigh.. as i heart my previous BG so badly) seem like i dont find any similar to the 1 i used. the shockin' pink n black hue wit funky heart-shaped motives. i'm gonna miss ya! LMFAO

so, say hello to my new BG! still pink n black ok! im coaxing myself to heart dis one as well! ngehngeh. yeah, my new BG is super cute!! hohoho. hopefully, this new look will not making a twin at matrade (at least). huhuhu

love ~ izyan al-za'im

1 comment:

Devilish-shasha said...

nok..kalo xmahu twin...triplet, mahu???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...